Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/1/2020 6:58:51 AM
Posted: 1/6/2005 11:03:09 AM EDT
Is there a legal way to convert a new 10/22 for full auto?

Link Posted: 1/6/2005 1:04:16 PM EDT
Yes, become a SOT/NFA dealer.  Or find a transferrable Norrel trigger pack.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 1:04:41 PM EDT
Yep. Buy a registered full-auto 10/22 trigger pack. But be ready to pay many thousands of dollars for it...
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 1:36:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2005 1:37:09 PM EDT by Cpt_Kirks]
About $8000, last time I saw one.

Look Here.

Or, get a BMF Activator.  $25 is a hell of a lot less than $8000.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:14:55 AM EDT
My dealer sold a Norrell "push button" trigger pack last week for $6500.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:38:12 PM EDT
Norrell's "flip down" selector trigger pack is sweet

It was the first machinegun I ever fired, too
Top Top