Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/10/2007 6:15:00 PM EDT
i'm looking to get one of these

any body know anything about them? are they acurate and reliable? does atlantic firearms make good guns?

is there anythign i should know about the PTR 91 or any random knowledge anyone would like to impart

thanks
shawn
Link Posted: 6/11/2007 3:54:44 PM EDT
atlantic is just a dealer, not a manufacturer.

jld rifles are as close to the real deal as you can get without spending the cash for real HK. I've owned 6 at this point.

I'd make sure the rifle has an A prefix on the serial number designating that JLD built it, and not another party using a JLD reciever (B prefix).

I've heard that atlantic are really good to deal with, although I've never dealt with them, I wouldnt hesitate for an instant.

also check on the offerings from vector arms, they are very good builders and use the jld reciever.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:42:03 PM EDT
Hey man, I just put a PTR-91F on lay-a-way. Just watch the EE and Gunbroker. Seems some fuckheads are selling these rifles at like $200+ more than what they cost from AtlanticFirearms.com which just blows my mind...

Also, we get a discount for being members of ARFCOM, so tell Atlantic and they'll knock another $25 off. Plus they have 45 day lay a way.

But seriously, take a look at gunbroker and see that people are selling the PTR-91 for way more than Atlantic, and if anyone can clue me in to as WHY... please do...

Chief

Link Posted: 6/16/2007 2:38:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/16/2007 2:39:32 AM EDT by BerlinVet]
Be sure to confirm with Atlantic that they have it in stock before you place the order.

Go to PTR-91, Inc for additional info.
Top Top