Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2007 7:23:31 PM EDT
I live in the northeastern part of Ohio colors here range from green to brown and was wondering what input anyone has about the color 6004 safariland I should purchase?  I was looking at the green or black but maybe the flat earth would be better but I can't find good pictures of the green to compare against the flat earth.  I don't have camo and if I did buy any it would be multicam.  right now it's just green Riggs workwear pants and what ever shirt/coat I throw on.  any suggestions? as of right now the only tactical gear I have is a newly purchased SKD/Eagle chest rig in eagle khaki if that helps color selection and matching.  Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:08:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Just get the tan/flat earth color.  It blends in w/ anything.

Second option would be to get the OD.

Third option would be to get one or the other and then krylon a finish on there.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:18:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I really enjoyed your multicamming your rifle thread
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Hey no prob and thank you.  There's another option...you could always use that DIY and multicam your '04
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:29:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey no prob and thank you.  There's another option...you could always use that DIY and multicam your '04
I've thought of that route also.  BTW how do you like your Gerber LMF Infantry?  I saw it in the gear pron thread and I am curious about them now?
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#5]
My 6004 was black until I Kryloned it...
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 10:08:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've thought of that route also.  BTW how do you like your Gerber LMF Infantry?  I saw it in the gear pron thread and I am curious about them now?

Actually I really like it.  LAPolicegear.com has them on sale for $60 right now...or at least they did.  I got mine from a guy on LF for $50 and I must say for a $50 blade it's pretty handy.  Also the rubberized grip is an added bonus along w/ the built in sharpener on the sheath.  It is also Molle compatible.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My 6004 was black until I Kryloned it...

I've got a black one I am thinking about using krylon on it...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top