Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2002 5:52:46 PM EDT
I have been thinking of getting one.I don't like the short stock I think I would replace it with a Mcmillan m40a1.I think it would make a nice hunting rig(deer most shot under 100 yds)and also a target gun. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 10:34:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought one slightly used, and I have been really enjoying it. I love it so much that I'm going to convert it to a detachable mag system using H-S precisions mag conversion. Most of the LTR's I have heard people talk about will consistantly shoot .75 moa or better. Mine will shoot .5 all day long, if I'm doing my part.

Stock is a personal preference, but for out to 600 yards, the 20" fluted bbl is the kats meow. Light weight, .308 power, easy as heck to carry. I actually like the stock it comes with.
I've heard nothing but good things about Mcmillian stocks though...

Good for hunting, good for a bush rifle, scout rifle, counter sniper rifle, etc etc. Just a plain ol good rifle.

FS

PS: can ya tell i like the LTR?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top