Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2002 12:43:24 PM EDT
I am considering selling my post ban dpms that has a 20 inch heavy barrel to raise funds for a pre ban rifle with a govt profile 20 inch barrel but I am concerned that I will be dissapointed with the pattern the pre ban shoots compared to my post ban rifle. can I get some feedback as to how much accuracy I can expect to lose. most of my shooting is around the 200 yd range but i'm looking to get into longer ranges
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:15:59 PM EDT
[#1]
You probably won't lose that much accuracy.  You might notice a higher degree of heat shift in extended shooting strings.  Why don't you just buy a pre-ban HBAR?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top