Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/12/2007 12:18:41 PM EDT
a couple of years ago I bought a top and bottom and I loved them. but ive just about out-grown them at this point. I want another pair but I havent been able to find any place that sells them in L Long, or XL Long. do they even exsist and if so wear?

I know its august but I like to plan ahead.

here is a pic of what im talking about. only im looking for Black.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 12:24:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2007 12:27:45 PM EDT by twonami]
Cabelas has a few polypros in tall
oops, black may be a problem.
The have a huge selection of polartec in black/tall.
Have you tried it yet? It dosen't get stinky like polypro and it isn't itchy either.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 11:20:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:06:58 AM EDT
Polypros suck. Get the new stuff USGI ECWS. It's warmer and doesn't shrink or fall apart as easy.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:14:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ANIMUS:
Polypros suck. Get the new stuff USGI ECWS. It's warmer and doesn't shrink or fall apart as easy.

hmmm...I use the Polypro over a thin pair of Under Armour and they work great..I have had my Polypro for about 15 years now and it's a little fuzzy but still works great in sub zero temps

over the polypro I usually wear the old USGI Winter BDU pants. I now have some ORC pants that I have yet to test,....but polypro is still in my opinion good stuff
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:20:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/14/2007 11:23:53 AM EDT by twonami]

Originally Posted By testedone:

hmmm...I use the Polypro over a thin pair of Under Armour and they work great..I have had my Polypro for about 15 years now and it's a little fuzzy but still works great in sub zero temps

over the polypro I usually wear the old USGI Winter BDU pants. I now have some ORC pants that I have yet to test,....but polypro is still in my opinion good stuff

The Polartec Powerdry stuff from Cabelas is so much better. Try a set.
You will toss your polys after wearing them.
The Polartec brand can be bought at locations other than Cabelas. I really do recommend them from personal experience and also from repeat customers I had swearing by it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:21:36 AM EDT
i got teckwick from EMS for $55
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:11:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By testedone:

Not that they aren't warm but mine have all gone to shit after a year or two.
Top Top