Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/27/2003 7:23:43 PM EDT
I am in need of the little thingy that sits on top of the spring in the pistol grip ... any help where I can buy one?
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:26:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:33:03 PM EDT
did you loose yours?
if so don't feel bad.  they are easy to loose.
you can make one out a piece of steel rod and a dremmel tool.  that's the one for the safety right?  i think i used a piece of steel coat hanger for that one.    
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:51:46 PM EDT
thank's guy's I just put in my order from gp thank's aimless
Top Top