Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2002 6:39:30 PM EDT
ok recently i had an AR stolen from me along with a band of other guns that the punks managed to get, of course it was sitting out cuz the nite before i was putting a new scope on it  but newayz....i noe that passing off an AR that is all hyped up for competition shooting would be harder then jus getting rid of an old beater shotgun so heres where i need some advice... if anyone has had something like this happen tell me what u did and what happened...iv given the numbers for the gun to the local police but they are about as helpful and a brown bag full of s*it...im going to be checking out the local gun shows and see if it shows up...or if i find any of the other firearms..im sure that if i do manage to get this gun back it will be beat to piss but i guess a gun is better then no gun so if any of you fellow riflemen or women have any advice they can give id be truely grateful thank you for your time - jon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top