Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2008 4:43:47 AM EDT
Well now that my first SBR is finished and a trip to the range i realized i need a freakin case for this thing.  Only problem is I want it to not slide around too much in there.  Shortest case I can find is 35" and the rifle is 25".

Anyone know where I can get a shorter case for an AR15? maybe something like 27-28 inches?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:57:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Storm or Pelican should make a case in that size.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Storm or Pelican should make a case in that size.

those ARE the cases if u want a hard case...

i just bought a 5.11 soft case and i love it!!!  padded and it keeps everything locked up tighter than a ticks ass... and plenty of room to put stuff in..

buuuuut if ur wanting a hard case... dont go with anyone else other than pelican or storm

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:12:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a SERT Systems TCC case in 30" size and it is awesome.
It is also to only size they have in stock. I'd buy another one (or more) in a second.

www.ishot-inc.com/store2/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=52
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:36:57 AM EDT
[#4]
If you are just looking for an decent quality yet inexpensive case just for bring it back and forth to the range, check out the Tac-Force discreet weapons cases. They come as short as 16" (they have a 26" that should be perfect for you) and they aren't priced badly at all...

Tac-Force Discreet Weapons Case
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:15:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one of these. I'd say a middle of the road case.

www.wholesalehunter.com/product.asp?productid=13255
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top