Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/1/2003 7:08:56 AM EST
I have a benelli m1-super 90 and a bushmaster ar. I want to shorten the barrels as much as possible. Like a 12 inch bbl on the ar. I am very lost on how to legally do it. Can a post ban rifle be modified like that? HELP PLEASE.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:04:52 AM EST
yep I think you need a 200 dollar stamp to do so.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:24:17 AM EST
you have to file a form 1 with the aft and pay $200 and finger prints and cleo sign off. if you want short for the ar there are i think 2" uppers..check j&t there about $1k. on a post ban ar you also have to follow the awb rules..no fs folding stock ext. still has to be a postban
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:20:05 PM EST
Thanks Guys.
Top Top