Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 4/6/2006 8:41:27 PM EDT
I own an 18" Ultralite50.  I installed the supplied heavy duty hammer and spring that came with it.  The trigger pull is that of a stock AR, and I need to upgrade it to something better.  I have an RRA 2-stage NM trigger which I would like to use, but if I do, it will not work with the ultralite50 heavy duty hammer.  I do not want any parts breaking or be unsafe, so what do I do?  what are my options for triggers for this thing, being as it seems I need to use their heavy duty hammer?  Would rra's NM hammer that comes with the trigger be strong enough?  I need help, as I want to use a real trigger for shooting the .50 instead of this heavy stock AR trigger.  

please help.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:42:05 AM EDT
[#1]
the 2 stage bushmaster sells will work with the big hammer and it nice, i use it now on my UL
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#2]
In my ultralite 50 I used a JP trigger but kept the stock AR hammer spring.  I have had good luck with mine
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top