Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 9/20/2009 7:48:32 PM EDT
just got a brand new gsg 5 pk gun, really like the looks and feel of it,

it is brand new in box as i just got it from the dealer 2 days ago,

question i have,

is that the lower portion feels a bit loose, not a toal solid tight hold, has some play to it,

is that normal ?

and i clearly notice that the main front screw that holds it in place which is by the magwell just simply spins,
with no need of a screw driver, it is actually spinning together with the screw on the opposite end, just by finger touch...

is that normal ?

is there anything wrong with it ?

and why is the lower not a solid tight hold, has some play to it ?  as obviously due to that one main screw which hold the lower in place...

and also when i try to dry fire it after i engage the cocking lever, nothing happens as usually all my other 22 rifles and any gun would click, there is no click.

thank you so much,

my email is   [email protected]

best regards.

Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top