Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 11:44:57 PM EDT
[email protected]

This guy screwed me out of $155 for a coyote brown lightfighter raid pack.  He is a fraud artist.  

Paypal decided he screwed me too but couldn't get my money back as he obviously liquidates his account after transactions.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:07:27 AM EDT
[#1]
GreenO, Thanks for the heads up. What's was his username?

Full-Auto
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:13:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:20:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:04:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm sorry I feel like quite the idiot, I confused the site- this happened on Specwargear.com's web board.  I should have bought direct- I just figured it would ship sooner.  I guess he hs aliases John Olsson and mike Olson.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:05:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
As in Molsen???

Steve.

Nope, NOT me.

I've been contacted about this before, and it is not me. I think it was somebody I sold something too a long time ago, but I confirm it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:36:32 AM EDT
[#7]
"You're not the one that's tarnished anyone's reputation, this douche bag is the one who's tarnishing MY name. I've gotten a couple emails over the last several months asking if I'm the guy doing this, but it's not me. I'm pissed off about this beyond belief!

And I don't think of it financing a fraud artist, but financing my name. I can deal with losing a little bit of money if I can retain my name and reputation."

I am not trying to screw with anyones reputation but I have gotten this e-mail and another from Molsen offering to pay this.  

I don't know his background but I do figure that either, he is a vendor, does a lot of business here, is a SAINT, or this is strange behavior with a slight coincidence with his board name.  

I would expect no-one to offer to pay for something who is not guilty- to do so is either an admition of gult, or the act of an individual who like I said has too much riding on it- like his name as a big time vendor coupled with a case of paranoia.

Just food for thought- obviously I would like my money back, but I don't want it from some victim who isn't involved.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top