Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/28/2014 7:19:58 PM EDT
I ordered a Mite suppressor a while back and all the pwk was finally done for the stamp and to pick up the suppressor.

I am VERY pleased with the mite performance and cleaning. I use sub-sonics and did not experience the so called first shot pop.
I do not think that the more expensive .22 suppressors would have been worth the extra expense. I have been cleaning it with Frog Lube and it cleans easily.

All I can say is that I am VERY please and am enjoying the can.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:28:42 PM EDT
Congrats and enjoy your new suppressor.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:54:10 AM EDT
I have a Mite QD. it's ok, lots of better cans for a .22. As soon as YHM will upgrade to the new baffle system, im in. I think the mite will soon be dropped by YH.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:56:54 AM EDT
Do you own other .22LR suppressors, or have you used them extensively?
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 7:19:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/29/2014 7:20:19 AM EDT by gonoles]
The mite is a really good can. I have heard some complain about the QD models but I have shot them side by side and thought they were both really good. I have shot the mite along with other more expensive cans and cannot hear and appreciable difference. I think you chose pretty well.

My only complaint is that it can be a chore getting it open if you have put a few thousand rounds through it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 7:22:48 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 3-gun:
I have a Mite QD. it's ok, lots of better cans for a .22. As soon as YHM will upgrade to the new baffle system, im in. I think the mite will soon be dropped by YH.
View Quote

Yeah, I'm waiting on my 12/6 Stinger.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 7:51:10 AM EDT
I had money ready for a Mite and it was sitting on the shelf at the gun store, but then I shot a friend's Spectre (original). It seemed so much quieter next to the demo Mite, I changed my mind. Ended up not buying at that time (got deployed), but after I retired, I plunked down the cash on a Spectre II.

What drew me to the Mite was that I was familiar with YHM and the can seemed so simple on the inside. First Round Pop was there, but not loud, just a different tone. If I had one complaint that I did not get over, it was the disassembly. The Sparrow and Spectre disassembled easier.
Top Top