Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2013 5:23:22 AM EDT
I own a 43 inland in original shape shoot it once a year and love this weapon I also own a ar15 and a mini 14 love those also I shoot the ar 15 about 1000 rounds a year and the mini about 400 rounds
a year The inland was built the year I was born and that's why I am so fond of it because its my age.
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 12:07:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Uh...um...okay.

You forgot pictures of the Carbine.

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:04:54 PM EDT
[#2]
You were born the same year as my Dad!!!  And he has an inland.  I forget what year his inland is though.  It's an earlier number.  It might be 42.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I would love to find an ak74or47 full kit with barrel with a 1979 manufacture. I wish I had got one when they a good price maybe someday. I easily get centimental over little things as this.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:39:40 AM EDT
[#4]
CSB?

Pictures dude

ETA: did you post in the other thread discussing the merits or lack there of with the M1?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top