Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2002 4:51:46 AM EDT
hi guy,
I live in france and i've got a bushmaster m4 semi-rifle . Next month for my business i'am going to live in belgium for a long time ; in this country , automatic rifle are allowed with a special license .
I want to take my rifle with me, and convert it into a true select fire rifle.
Which m16 parts must i buy fot this ?
Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:29:39 AM EDT
[#1]
You might be percieved as some kind of by making this your first question here.

I wouldn't of thought you could own an AR15 in France given some of the info that is seen on the news about France.

I will tell you this much, you will have to a gunsmith or someone mill out the lower to accept the true M16 parts so it isn't just a matter of swapping parts out. Since this is the case you can just bring the rifle to whatever gunsmith perfoms such opperations in Belgium because he will know what parts you need.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:31:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Chris -

Your first post and you're asking how to convert a rifle to full auto?

You claim to be from France, but France prohibits possession of any firearm in a caliber used by the military, regardless of whether its semi or full auto.

I'm thinking

Look out guys, all the kiddies are getting out of school for the summer.  Troll season has apparently already started.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:56:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Next month for my business i'am going to live in belgium for a long time ; in this country , automatic rifle are allowed with a special license .

Why bother with conversion and parts?.....buy yourself a full auto.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:09:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Chris -

Your first post and you're asking how to convert a rifle to full auto?

You claim to be from France, but France prohibits possession of any firearm in a caliber used by the military, regardless of whether its semi or full auto.

I'm thinking he

Before say that firearms shooting a military ammunition is not allowed in france , you should have a look on french law !
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:39:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:24:03 AM EDT
[#6]
You just have to love the lame attempt to go back and forth between perfect english, and zee french accented english, no?

and then...

Before say that firearms shooting a military ammunition is not allowed in france , you should have a look on french law !

Comical.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:38:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You just have to love the lame attempt to go back and forth between perfect english, and zee french accented english, no?

and then...

Comical.

Sorry for my english !
Do you speak french ?
Do you speak italian ?
Do you speak spanish ?
I suppose you don't ,so shut the fuck up = Ferme ta gueule pauvre connard !
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:48:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Classic troll.
Post #3, and he's already frustrated, insulting, and making an ass of himself.

Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:52:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Belgium,  Belgium,  Kansas City!
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:56:59 AM EDT
[#10]
France...  fvckin' frogs

they eat with their feet and fvck with their face.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey, maybe he IS French...

...still a troll.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:08:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Ok guy , thank you for your contribution.
Forget my questions !
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 12:23:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Actually, I thought that VA-gunnut's very first response was all the guy needed. If he doesn't know how to do it himself, he's going to have to take it to someone who does, and if that's legal in Belgium, fine.  If he is a US based troll, he still got the proper response.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 4:23:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:04:40 AM EDT
[#15]
I can never understand why this forum refuses to answer quite simple questions that are not legal issues in the least!

To convert an AR-15 to an M-16 you will need the following M-16 parts:

1.  M-16 Trigger
2.  M-16 Disconect
3.  M-16 Selector
4.  M-16 Hammer
5.  M-16 Bolt/Carrier Group

You can see more details at www.ar15.com/articles/article.html?article=31 NOTE:  This is on AR15.com!!!

Now, adding these items to an AR-15 is IMPOSSIBLE without milling and drilling your lower and the pins that you add MUST be in the right location for things to work.  This is where you will need to find a competant gunsmith that has the proper privlidges to do the work!

Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:24:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Let me put this in words you might understand....

Va te faire foutre!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top