Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/24/2002 11:27:15 AM EDT
o.k., i think it's called hi-viz or something.
it's a black polymer base that clamps onto the barrel, just aft of the bead sight on a shotgun barrel, snug against the bead. it has a fiber optic type flourescent "bead" that's about 1-2" long and open on the top, it's really bright, even in low light.

i want something to put on my 18" mossberg, as the bead sight is almost totally obscured by the heatshields.

thanks in advance for the heads up guys,
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:13:14 PM EDT
www.truglosights.com stay safe
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:44:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:48:07 PM EDT

Here ya go ...

Top Top