Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2005 11:13:50 PM EDT
Im looking to get my first SKS, more for fun and shooting, also to show others how to shoot.  I have seen a WIDE price range on them, just looking for one which will go bang, not really anything of collection value.  So what sites should I be looking at for the best SKS prices?  any make, Yugo etc?  Anyone in the DFW area have one for sale?! Thanks for any help or info you can provide.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:28:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Look at the sticky vendor list and call around. I paid 80 for a shooter grade from AIM.

Steve
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:23:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought one of AIM's excellent condition ones for 139.00.  That is still a heck of a bargain.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:00:37 AM EDT
[#3]
My excellent condition Yugo from AIM is...well...excellent! .
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:08:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Look at the sticky vendor list and call around. I paid 80 for a shooter grade from AIM.

Steve

is this in the AK forum?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL.  No, at the top of this forum, fool!

Quoted:

Quoted:

Steve

is this in the AK forum?

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:30:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got one with damn near every imaginable accessory there is for sale.  Including stripper clips and ammo.  I bought it unfired and have put about 700 rounds through it.  It's probably more than you want to pay but I'd make the road trip to Dallas and meet you at the FFL of your choice if you did. IM me if interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top