Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2011 12:56:51 AM EDT
Since factory SPAS 12 extentions are very difficult to find I was wondering if any other mfg's extentions will fit. I already know that the reminton 870 ones wont fit. they are close. the diameter is about right but hte thread pitch is wrong. what about benelli ones? any other ideas?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:45:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Chris at spas12.com had some made.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:11:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Your social security will expire before you receive your order from Spas12.com. Go over to gunbroker and search "SPAS", and you'll see quite a few parts pop up including several extension tubes. Good look and happy hunting.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Your social security will expire before you receive your order from Spas12.com. Go over to gunbroker and search "SPAS", and you'll see quite a few parts pop up including several extension tubes. Good look and happy hunting.

I have ordered from spas12 before and it did take forever to get my parts. I'll never do that again but I needed the spare buffer so I'm glad I got it.

Ive been looking on GB and havent seen anything for a long time.

If anyone knows the thread pitch for the magazine tube on the spas that info would be appreceated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top