Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2010 1:13:08 PM EDT
Is loaddata.com worth the 30 a year membership?  Anyone a member?  If so what are the pros and cons?  Is it something a newjack should be using?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 1:56:14 PM EDT
[#1]
It contains all the load data from Handloader and Rifle magazines, plus most of the book reloading manuals (Lyman, Hodgdon, Accurate, Speer, Sierra, Nosler, Ramshot, etc..).

As to whether it is worth $30/yr....  The choice is yours.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Just ask here.  Once you get the broken record lecture on how you should always work your way up checking for signs of pressure, you'll get what you are looking for
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:45:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:08:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I use ammoguide.com, don't remember the price but is was under $30 and has lots of good data,  especially for 6.8SPC.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:29:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The $30 membership is not worth it for me.

I have many loading manuals, and then there is all of the free data available.

I do buy the Hodgdon annual manual, to keep up with the new stuff.

It's important to stress reloading safety often here.

Many new reloaders about, and the lurkers also.

They are all welcome, and we want them to get off to a good start in reloading.

I'll second that whole post.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:02:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I have found it to be worthwhile.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:19:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd sink that $30 into load manuals and long distance fees to call powder companies if you have a question.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:19:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'd sink that $30 into load manuals and long distance fees to call powder companies if you have a question.

Email and 800 numbers are free
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:30:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Email and 800 numbers are free

Internet access isn't, neither is the basic line charge for a land line or cell phone.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top