Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 11/14/2003 2:50:11 PM EDT
I am curious about the value of one of the knives I own. It has a antler handle with the scrimswaw of an elk in the very end of the handle. The end of the antler handle has the base of the antler on it. The blade is shiny but has black squigly lines scattered in it and has theround swirls like a custom rifle bolt done above the blade The sheath is handmade leather with designs hand cut or stamped in it. The hilt is gold and has numbers ingraved in it. I think these numbers are the number of knives made. Any ideas or offers.Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 11/14/2003 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't even guess. Can you post a picture or look to see if there is a name or other info on it? Also look for an etched KR on it somewhere (just a WAG).
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 7:22:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I looked but there are no other markings on it. I don't have any pictures, yet, I'm working on that.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top