Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2002 10:45:51 AM EDT
I'm looking to purchase a 24" flat top bull upper and I must admit, comparing DPMS to J&T seems to lean twards the price of J&T. Does anyone have some comparisons or experience with the two? I have heard good and bad on DPMS but nothing much on the J&T bull uppers. What about the Super Bull that DPMS has out. Is it worth the exztra $$. You guys always have the knowledge and the answers.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#1]
The J&T and DPMS are using Wilson barrels. They will shoot about the same.

The question I have for you is why the 24" barrel?  If you do go with that heavy of a barrel you will need to weight the buttstock down or your going to have problems shooting the rifle free hand(if you can hold it steady).  Before you decide to buy the 24" bull barrel, find one and try holding it first.

P.s. The wedge buttstock weight is going for $20 and will even out the rifle.  It's going to be really heavy, But works well as a prairie dog rifle on a bipod.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top