Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2001 9:01:49 PM EDT
im happy like little school girl. my AR is almost complete. OD green CAV lower, A1 barreled flattop upper, with shaved front sight and match style freefloat tube. upper is 20 inch with the proper length handguard. its wiht david_hineline right now, gettin the barrel shaved to 14.5 with a compinsator pinned on. im just less the b/bc. im gonna get a ciner .22 with 30 rdr for xmas. in the end, its gonna be a really light, really cool ar15. im gonna top it with a red-dot scope. in .22, or 5.56, it will be a one of a kind.
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Matt, I hope you're planning to post some pics.  Are you going to go with a black FF tube or can you get that done in OD to match?

By the way, there is a special loader for the ciener mags.  Its about $50 but you can load a 30rd mag in about 15 sec.  Without it, it takes much longer and the mags will shred your thumb.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 9:30:29 AM EDT
[#2]
the tube is flat black. i though my lower was, until it arrived. its pretty cool either way
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top