Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 11:41:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:44:53 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Blade Requisition Disorder.

it's bad.

Ya, I went through that just a few months ago and this is just part of the group that followed me home.  

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:26:07 AM EDT
[#2]
How do you like the Griprilian Hot Rod? I've got a few and think they are a hek of a value.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How do you like the Griprilian Hot Rod?

My son has one also, great knife, seams to hold an edge real well.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:18:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I have something similar, HIKV. I am addicted to Himalayan Imports Khukuri's. Unbelievable handcrafted blades at unbelievable prices. To find out all about this disease, go here,

www.bladeforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=739

How can you resist Yangdu's daily deals?

I have been assimilated.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:38:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:49:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
that may not be a bad idea, LHB! someone on either bladeforums or rat chat had a thread up about 'modernizing' the khukri, i have thought about picking one up just to try that out.

That might be interesting. I had always thought a Becker style handle would be very comfortable on one of these blades.

Here is my most recent purchase from them, just received it today. It is a 20" 28 oz. Chitlangi by Kami Bura. This is one beautiful knife. I am still speechless.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:50:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
damn, that is nice! cut it out!

Ha! Sorry, could'nt resist. These blades are very functional as well as pretty. Some of the toughest on the planet. They are very photogenic.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm not really into the Khukris but that is a fine looking beast of a blade. I have heard good things about the quality of the Himilayan Import knives as well.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm not really into the Khukris but that is a fine looking beast of a blade. I have heard good things about the quality of the Himilayan Import knives as well.

Unbelievable quality for the money. These blades are just too good to be true for what they are asking for them. Amazingly tough and not too harsh on the eyes as well. Almost everyday over at bladeforums, the owner, Yangdu, offers daily deals that are so awesome you just have to buy something.

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top