Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2005 3:15:45 PM EDT
I would like to convert a 1851 steel frame army to a cartridge. would it be easir or cheaper to buy one thats already converted or is it cheaper doing it you self?
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:11:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/10/2005 5:11:18 AM EDT by OD-Man]
You can get the conversion cylinders for around $240....Midway stocks them as I recall. They are good units. Right now the manufacturer's name escapes me, but I dealt with them directly in Winchester, VA and they are really good folks.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:34:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/16/2005 2:35:54 PM EDT by GunCat]
Taylor's & Co. is probably the place in Va. you are referring to:

"would it be easir or cheaper to buy one..."

Yes on both questions! But if you really want to give it a try take a look at this.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:26:19 AM EDT
Yep! That's them.....
Top Top