Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2005 8:35:36 AM EDT
I have a HK93 in about 85% condition that I have decided to sell to fund another project. It has some scratches in the finish, staining on the bolt, but no dings or dents. It is the early blue/grey finish and is not a Saco import or one of the Missouri Highway Patrol rifles. I have had it since '97 and have known the previous owner for some time, it has not been abused. I have the factory scope mount with integeral 30mm rings, 3-40rnd mags and 2-20's along with a custom kydex cheek peice for use with the scope. Asking $2200 shipped or will partially trade for HK SL-7, AR-10, Bolt guns,AR-15, HK Pistols, GLOCKS, .44 mag .... might consider other trades, never hurts to ask.

Email for more photos or trade offers to [email protected]. Face to face in Southwest Missouri or ship to your FFL.

NOT MY RIFLE.
found this on glocktalk. seller is open to offers.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:17:02 PM EDT
[#1]
This is already listed in the E.E. here and over at HKPRO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top