Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2003 11:53:04 AM EDT
A buddy of mine just bought a hi point 9mm and i was wondering if there are any aftermarket stocks out there. the gun is acurate and fun to shoot and it is so damn cheap i might just have to buy one.  But I hate the looks of them, so is there anything I can do.  Also do they make a mount for it because I was thinking about puting a cheap red dot on it
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 3:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I am guessing you are talking about the Hi-Point Carbine?

I am not aware of any replacement stocks for it. I have thought about making one for my son's carbine, but I have been to busy. I did put a red dot on it, and it shoots pretty good with it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
A buddy of mine just bought a hi point 9mm and i was wondering if there are any aftermarket stocks out there. the gun is acurate and fun to shoot and it is so damn cheap i might just have to buy one.  But I hate the looks of them, so is there anything I can do.  Also do they make a mount for it because I was thinking about puting a cheap red dot on it

if i rember rite from the short time i had one they come with a rail that replaces the rear site
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:06:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I LOVE mine.  Fun to shoot, never jams, super accurate.

Mine came with the scope mount included with the swivvles, sholder strap and stuff.  I have been thinking about a red dot.

Best damn $190 gun money can buy!

Have never found any acessories. Never really looked though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top