Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2009 11:13:29 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/16/2009 1:07:21 PM EST by NapeSticksToKids]
ok so i acquired this bag today, but it has no tags on it whatsoever. i think its a medical bag. its CB with black zippers, NO shoulder straps of any kind, the inside is all velcro with divisions and 2 small zippered pouches velcroed inside. its about a foot and a half long maybe a foot wide and about 5-6 inches in depth. ill post pictures when i can but my buddy has my camera out on a convoy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:07:26 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:06:56 PM EST
the first few are of the bag, and the rest are of a panel of sorts that is obviously made by the same manufacturer, tho i cant figure out if they go together some how, or if they are just two seperate...things.
Bag

Panel

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:08:53 PM EST
looks like this bag

Battlelab
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:13:15 PM EST
awesome thanks man i never would have found that, i was searching all over yahoo with "medical bag with no shoulder straps and velcro inside".

optics bag...well my guess wasnt even in the ballpark. still, a 220 dollar free gift is A OK with me! now i guess i have to get the day pack its supposed to fit snugly in
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:42:48 PM EST
Originally Posted By NapeSticksToKids:
awesome thanks man i never would have found that, i was searching all over yahoo with "medical bag with no shoulder straps and velcro inside".

optics bag...well my guess wasnt even in the ballpark. still, a 220 dollar free gift is A OK with me! now i guess i have to get the day pack its supposed to fit snugly in

I only found it because I was searching through the 3 Day Assault pack thread today and saw it..
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:19:18 AM EST
i would have never looked there so thanks!
Top Top