Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 12/20/2003 8:07:53 PM EDT
curious if anyone has heard from Top-Notch about our latest Pre-Order USC kits(when we will receive them)?  would have been a nice Christmas gift for myself.  hope i don't have to wait till next Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:29:18 AM EDT
I think Todd is a little busy trying to get the SW-52/32 fiasco straightened out. I am also waiting on one of the kits, but I'm not holding my breath either.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:44:20 AM EDT
Same here brother,I thought it was to be done by Nov?Did anyone get confirmation that their payment was received from topnotch?Just curious I sent a USPMO.......  
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:32:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/2/2004 8:36:12 AM EDT by hepcat85]
Wow...it's like a support group. lol.  I pre-ordered the day I found out about the kit and faxed my order in. I called them to get confirmation.  I think the "don't hold your breath" notion is the best.

I think Top Notch should bag the M-3 mag kit and go right for the UMP mag kit that Todd was talking about over at HK-54.com. He was saying that if the AWB sunset holds they would start on such a kit and offer it as an upgrade for those who previously purchased the latest UMP kit. It came up when someone suggested making a polymer sheath that would cover the M-3 mags.  Anyone else read this thread?
Top Top