Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2003 8:07:53 PM EDT
curious if anyone has heard from Top-Notch about our latest Pre-Order USC kits(when we will receive them)?  would have been a nice Christmas gift for myself.  hope i don't have to wait till next Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:29:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I think Todd is a little busy trying to get the SW-52/32 fiasco straightened out. I am also waiting on one of the kits, but I'm not holding my breath either.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:44:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Same here brother,I thought it was to be done by Nov?Did anyone get confirmation that their payment was received from topnotch?Just curious I sent a USPMO.......  
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:32:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow...it's like a support group. lol.  I pre-ordered the day I found out about the kit and faxed my order in. I called them to get confirmation.  I think the "don't hold your breath" notion is the best.

I think Top Notch should bag the M-3 mag kit and go right for the UMP mag kit that Todd was talking about over at HK-54.com. He was saying that if the AWB sunset holds they would start on such a kit and offer it as an upgrade for those who previously purchased the latest UMP kit. It came up when someone suggested making a polymer sheath that would cover the M-3 mags.  Anyone else read this thread?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top