Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2002 3:53:39 PM EDT
from JIM Pruetts guns and ammo,  $19.00 each.  they are Center industies, and he days he will through in 2 Green followers for$5  next time i come in.  good deal?  so i have a total of (2) 20rders and (4) 30rders
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 4:25:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I need some of these mags. How do I contact this guy?
Thanks,
Ken
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I need some of these mags. How do I contact this guy?
Thanks,
Ken

www.jimpruett.net/products.htm
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 5:09:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't see any 20 or 30rd mags at that site boy. Are you buying them from under the table or something?
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#5]
They're not listed on the website, nor are any of the magazines.  You should probably call them up.  The number is (832) 237-GUNS.

For those that don't know, Jim Pruett was a local radio station DJ who ran one of the most popular morning shows in Houston on Rock 101, KLOL.  Pruett retired a year or so ago and then 101 re-did their morning show.  Stevens and Pruett run a ranch for abused animals and boys who are in protective custody.  At each gun show they raffle off an AR-15 to help raise funds for the ranch.  Jim Pruett is good people, and I need to stop by his shop sometime.

Jim is on the right...

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top