Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/19/2003 11:10:02 AM EDT
What is the preferred ghost ring night sight brand? I just been customizing my 1187p that i had for a while. I put on a side saddle, switched trigger saftey from oposite sides since i'm a lefty.I got 100"s with it in academy and it was dead on at 25yrds with buckshot and slugs,well hair to right but on target,lol. I put a speedfeed pistol grip stock on but it was the shorty one for entry, so i added a spacer that was .5" to lengthen it and its tad shorter by .5" then stock one. Which is better for me.Recoil is about same if not same. It shoots higher now (4" higher and 4" or 5" to the right. at 25 yrds.)So need to get ghost rings. I got to put a sling adaptor on, a m3 light,maybe a stronger shelltube spring andforsure replace the factory button fowellor for the aftermarket one that acts like the 870 one and uses no button lock and then i will be done with it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 12:00:25 PM EDT
Try here...you will need to get someone to install for you if you do not have the correct tools, etc.

www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=12522
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:38:05 PM EDT
That's the one you want...it's what I have on my Remington 870/Scattergun Technologies...excellent sights and it is what Remington is now offering on their new shotguns.
Bill
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 12:18:39 AM EDT
That was my first and cheapest choice,just did not know anybody who used them.
Top Top