Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2015 12:09:42 PM EST
I just came down on PCS orders for the military to Washington State. They don't allow manufacture of SBRs. I have an eForm pending for an Evo. Is there any way to contact someone and see if the form can be expedited before my move? I don't want to have an Evo sitting there that's nothing to me but a paperweight without a stock.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:18:59 PM EST
Email ted.clutter@atf.gov, explain your issue, and include any documentation you have for your PCS.
Top Top