Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/30/2002 7:54:27 AM EDT
I have seen a flush fitting Comp Muzzle brake on an AR...its where the handguards go all the way to the barrel tip and if you look at the muzzle it looks kinda like a multie barreld handguard but its the brake.....what the was it...anyone?????
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:40:36 AM EDT
Come on help a buddie I know one of you gurus know the answer to this...OHHH please...
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:53:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2002 10:54:23 AM EDT by Thing]
Its not a brake it's a free float tube but I can not remember who makes it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:58:42 AM EDT
I found it........


has any one used one of theese ...likes...dislikes...opinions....
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:16:23 PM EDT
Top Top