Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 6/1/2008 2:52:44 PM EST
What fingerprint card to i need for my form 1 and where to get it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:19:19 PM EST
You can get FD-258LE fingerprint cards here. You need two, but you might want to order an extra one just in case.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:39:10 PM EST
Thank you Wdlsguy
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:19:47 PM EST
You can also use the "applicant card" from you local agency and then change the ORI
Top Top