Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2002 12:40:34 PM EDT
quit laughing at me; i know from a tactical standpoint it is stupid.  Does anyone make a shoulder holster to hold a midsize auto handgun under each arm? If they don't someone needs to! they would sell enough of them in hollywood for it to be worth it (galco, please email me about my royalty checks now)
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Do NOT ask me how I know this, but my GALCO, maybe miami classic, can't recall, has an attach system that hangs an offside mag pouch IDENTICALLY to how the holster hangs on the rig.

It readily adapts to two weapons, but the off side weapon needs to be in a left hand setup, because it's on the other side.

A second weapon balances the primary better than two mags.

I will delete this post after you reply, and deny that I EVER posed in this getup in front of a mirror.

There ARE NO photos.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 1:08:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry Mat. Several do. More importantly, Galco ain't gonna send you squat. You can set a dual holster from them - there shoulder holsters are "systems" with compents that with allow for customization.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 1:14:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 3:34:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
They beat me too it. I don't like shoulder holsters, but really what's better on the offside, two magazines for the pistol or another loaded pistol?

Of course personally I'd rather die than be caught wearing a double pistol shoulder holster rig. Death is fast, being taunted for the rest of my life is long and tedious.

Hmmmm-"Citadelgrad 2 Gun" does have a nice ring to it...

AAAAAACK!
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 3:56:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Galco rig I put together that holds a Sig P226 and a Glock 17.  The SS2 harness has wider straps to distribute the weight to be more comfortable.  It's not as practical as the two extra magazines on the weak side, but a second gun can be the difference between life and death in a variety of standard mall ninja scenarios.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top