Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2002 3:15:16 PM EDT
Just got back from a shooting spree / camping trip and we have some video of bump firing.

The rifle is an ASA CAR-15, shooting 30-round Orlite mags with South African 5.56mm ammo.

It was alot of fun !  

members.cox.net/wbarnett12/bump1.wmv

members.cox.net/wbarnett12/bump2.wmv
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 6:56:07 PM EDT
[#1]
lol I was laughing just from you guys having such a great time
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#2]
now were having fun!!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 7:10:58 PM EDT
[#3]
cool video.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn that was fun to watch! You guys are obviously having a ball!

-elliott
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Man, I was laughing just watching you guys!  It's obvious you were having an excessive amount of fun.  

Any tips on the bump?  I've only gotten quick 3-4 rounds bursts.  It doesn't look like your pulling forward all the much, but it could just be the camera.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#6]
That was so much fun to watch.  I have to find a place where I would be able to do that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 9:16:04 PM EDT
[#7]
You folks looked like you were having a good time. Now i will have to go out and shoot mine. Thanks alot.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 10:01:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 10:41:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Any tips on the bump?  I've only gotten quick 3-4 rounds bursts.  It doesn't look like your pulling forward all the much, but it could just be the camera.

What ended up working best for us was to simply place the trigger finger on a comfortable point on our belts and press firmly, keeping the finger as straight as possible. That gives plenty of room for the gun to travel and the trigger to reset each time. I had alot of trouble when I tried to hook my finger through a belt loop, because it would always fill up the trigger well, and the trigger wasn't always resetting. Once we changed to the straight finger approach, it worked alot better. (as you can see !)

Link Posted: 3/26/2002 5:28:49 AM EDT
[#10]
The laughing responses you guy have in the videos was cracking me up.

Good show.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:36:24 AM EDT
[#11]
What application do I need to view the WMV files? Is there someplace to download it? I'd really like to check out these movie clips. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 12:44:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What application do I need to view the WMV files? Is there someplace to download it? I'd really like to check out these movie clips. Thanks

Download the latest version of Windows Media Player and you should be able to see it....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top