Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 5:12:34 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/29/2009 5:08:53 PM EST by AR15Madness]
A small piece of my gas plug on my axr broke. A piece (closest to the piston) chipped off where it holds the plug on. It still fits on but I want to replace it. Any idea of where I can buy one without spending 80+ bucks for one?

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:13:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 5:15:40 PM EST by sgtlmj]
Originally Posted By AR15Madness:
A small piece of my gas plug on my axr broke. A piece (closest to the piston) chipped off where it holds the plug on. It still fits on but I want to replace it. Any idea of where I can buy one without spending 80+ bucks for one?

Contact Kent at TPD and he'll replace it. He had a batch of gas regulators that came back with poor heat treat and he is aware of the issue.

http://www.tpdusa.com
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:15:05 PM EST
I'll try but its hard to get a reply
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:32:14 PM EST
I'll see what I can do to help.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:54:30 AM EST

Call or email PJS, I bought a used like new gas plug from them for $65 shipped.

I couldn't tell that it was used at all

pjs1inc@aol.com

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:08:06 AM EST
Originally Posted By Shred223:

Call or email PJS, I bought a used like new gas plug from them for $65 shipped.

I couldn't tell that it was used at all

pjs1inc@aol.com

His broke plug is a defect and should still be under warranty. Shouldn't cost him a thing. I have an email in to Kent. He usually gets back with me in a day or so.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:23:57 AM EST
Hey,
I can get you another one but I need you to send in the old one. Call the shop number on the website

Kent
TPD
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:41:58 AM EST
Does there seem to be a serial number range affected by this problem?
Top Top