Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2003 11:16:44 AM EDT
called jerry today and told him to not fix the rifle but to pack it up and send it back 2nd air as agreed to by howard back in august.

i did this because ive heard horror stories of guys sending rifles to entreprise to fix, and they come back with used parts and 'other' parts substituted.

without anyway of proving that, i dont want them to take my new TRW barrel and bolt and parts off and put on some worn out used parts.  im hoping against hope on this one but thats what ive decided to do...

david
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never heard of that, I've had a limited relationship with Entreprise (all through Lawrence) for a few years.

I read your other post and am surprised Lawrence has left.

I think you have made the right decision for your situation though.

Your situation sucks. You have a reputable gunsmith and ( in Lawrence by my opinion) a reputable manufacturer's agent. Two different opinions. No matter who is right or wrong, you are left holding the shitty end.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top