Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 11:25:04 AM EDT
what would you guy suggest for a moderatly priced hk clone?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:27:24 PM EDT
[#1]
JLD PTR91, starts at $800 I think.

if your anyplace close to Gig Harbor your welcome to come shoot mine(I have the Kurtz version) and even compare it to the real HK91.

I really like mine. Discount Gun Sales in Kirkland stocks them, nice guys, good prices
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
what do yo think about the cetme's?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:55:46 AM EDT
[#3]
When I started getting "back into guns" early last year, after a decade-long hiatus spent racing cars (a FAR more expensive hobby BTW), I saw the glut of $4-500 91-pattern clones on the market and asked my old shooting friends what I should buy.

Basically, they said to skip the mid-priced clones built on CAI, Hesse, SW, etc receivers as they're generally too problematic and that I should either buy "high", JLD or real HK, or "low" and get a CETME.

I did both.  Well, actually, I did all three.    So far my JLD and CETME have run flawlessly and my mid-range priced gun is headed to a gunsmith to have its various demons exorcised.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:05:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Only get a JLD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top