Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2002 12:54:14 PM EDT
stopped by my local pawn shop and they had 3 more they set aside for me and I said what the heck
#1 remington 700  30-06 with scope $250
#2 remington 700 7mm mag with a simmons 6x18 scope $220
#3 remington 7400  30-06 with scope nice (but needs a mag) $200
thought that those were decent prices and they are going to be putting out a bunch more on monday they said so will go by at lunch before they go out. dang that makes 9 from them in the last 3 weeks. I think they like me.
was told they have had the next bunch either on layaway or pawn from this one guy for 4-5 years and that usually means some nice rilfes and maybe some evil black one's as that was before they stopped taking that type. ye ha
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#2]
You are hopeless, man.  With prices like those I would take them all too.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 2:34:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn!  Move over, dude, I am moving to Colorado!  Congrats on the great scores.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#4]
think I might keep one of them for this up coming hunting season.
it will either be the auto or the 7 mm mag. will shoot both of them and see how they do. and which ever I end up keeping most likely I will put the 6x18 scope on it to hunt with . but will see what else comes up later as I might find something else I like better.
thanks guys as I do thing anythink like those under $250 is pretty good
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top