Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/11/2005 2:08:39 PM EDT
Hello: Does any one know if you can order a CMP Garand if you live in California? any help would be great. Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:21:10 PM EDT
From what I understand - the M1 Garand is PC enouft for you to own in the PRK.

You can own the Fab-10 lower for the AR w/ all of the goodies...just you can only load 10 rounds at a time..

you can own the FAL with a blind mag....but you can load it via a top cover that will take stripper clips....yaaaaa babbbyy.

I think that it is sad when the law makers are making law that restrict the freedoms of law abideing citizens.

good luck

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:47:18 PM EDT
You can order CMP in California just as if you like in other states. If you qualify, it's shipped to your door.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:15:26 PM EDT
I purchased 7 last year and plan to get 8 more this year. They are lots of fun to collect and shoot. CMP ships them right to your door in CA, you just have to meet their requirements. Order a SA SG and you will get a nice shooting rifle in good condition fairly quickly as they have the largest quantity of those. The Greek return SG rifles I have were also in excellent condition. If you want a piece of history put a postit on your order asking for a WW2 rifle. Order away and have fun.
Top Top