Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2001 3:12:05 PM EDT
I am i the market for a new 16 inch bushy with a3 sights, and have been looking all over the internet for the cheapest price and so far the best I can do is wwww.impactguns.com which have them for $769. does any one know of an site that is reliable and sell for less or is this the best I am gonna do. thanks in advance for all of your help
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 4:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
That is about as good as you can do.
Does it include the carryhandle?
cpermd
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Its been a while since I bought mine.  Did you get a price quote right from Bushmaster?  You can order directly from them and have it shipped to your FFL.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 10:08:26 PM EDT
[#3]
well I asked them a while ago and the price was kinda high. I just asked some of the guys from gunsmoke and they said that they had some two m4's one with a y comp and another with a a3 combat comp. sounds like a great deal but I am not a real fan of muzzle brakes and, I am just kinda weighing my options right now.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:17:58 PM EDT
[#4]
When you say *with a3 sights* I assume you mean the a3 model with the detachable carry handle. $769 with the carry handle included is a very good price. I paid about $15 more for the same thing last February.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:25:36 PM EDT
[#5]
you may want to ask www.sportingarms.com for a quote & see if its any better.

Good luck.

Link Posted: 12/31/2001 4:24:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am i the market for a new 16 inch bushy with a3 sights, and have been looking all over the internet for the cheapest price and so far the best I can do is wwww.impactguns.com which have them for $769. does any one know of an site that is reliable and sell for less or is this the best I am gonna do. thanks in advance for all of your help

I am in the same market that your are in.  Please let me know how it turns out with impactguns.com.  I hope to be ordering within the next few weeks myself, but I have yet to receive verification from them of the deal they are offering online for the 20" Bushmaster- similar setup.  Haven't gotten a price quote back from sportingarms.com yet either- 'bout all I know is the local dealer wants $1400 to order me one.  There is a thread about impactguns about 17 pages back in this forum.  Didn't seem negative toward them.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 11:13:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought a 16" A3 w/carry handle Bushy from www.youngsguns.com for 789 bucks, via gunbroker.com.

825 bucks delivered to me, I was happy.  They were polite and shipping was fast.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I just got a e-mail from gunsmoke and the said that those m4 were about $795. right now I am kinda wondering if the fuxed butt stick, muzzle brake and 203 step, are worth the extra money. but then again the butt stock alone is worth $100 at bushmasters website. but then again I don't like brakes. damn I guess it is decision time again. thanks for all the great suggestion.
if you guys come up with anything else please do tell. thanks again
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 11:50:23 AM EDT
[#9]
"fuxed butt stick"? Careful ah1z, you're gonna get this thread locked! Seriously though, that doesn't sound like such a bad price.

coyote3
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

make sure that the carry handle is included with that (assuming you want it). i got my bushy A3 dissipator from my local shop for $850 (handle included), the A2 was about $100 less.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 2:01:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I just got a e-mail from gunsmoke and the said that those m4 were about $795. right now I am kinda wondering if the fuxed butt stick, muzzle brake and 203 step, are worth the extra money. but then again the butt stock alone is worth $100 at bushmasters website. but then again I don't like brakes. damn I guess it is decision time again. thanks for all the great suggestion.
if you guys come up with anything else please do tell. thanks again

Sounds like you ought to get a pre-ban.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Aim Surplus
www.aimsurplus.com/
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 4:23:04 PM EDT
[#13]
again thank you all. I e-mailed impact to see if it does indeed include the carry handle, but they haven't gotten back to me yet because of there current overload of orders and e-mails. I just fired off a e-mail to aimsurplus.com for an estimate. I will keep you guys updated. you guys have been a great help.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 11:04:59 PM EDT
[#14]
When I got my Bushmaster 16" A3 from Impact the price on the website included the carry handle.  This is probably still the same since I think Bushmaster ships all complete A3s with the handle.  Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 6:14:02 PM EDT
[#15]
thanks for the info about the carry handle that help quite a bit. but if I might ask how long ago did you buy your and how was there service anything you can remeber would help. thank a lot guys for all your info
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#16]
If you are talking the "V max A 3" Bushy, my wholesale catalogue shows that as being $720.00.  You might want to find a tabletop dealer who is willing to get it for you for a minimal mark-up.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#17]
hmmm my father has a whole salers license I wonder if he can still buy it and have it shipped to a ffl.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 11:13:03 PM EDT
[#18]
I bought mine in July.  There service isn't A+++ but its not bad either.  I am in the area though and picked it up in person and paid cold hard cash.  Don't know if that makes any difference or not.  I can imagine they are swamped as hell right now, their actual store isn't that big and from everything I hear they are moving quite a few guns.  Hope it works out for you and you get a good deal on a Bushy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 10:20:05 PM EDT
[#19]
thanks again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top