Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2002 9:54:43 AM EDT
Ok Guys I went to a local gunshop to see about ordering a stripped forged olyarms lower from Jeffs shooters supply in Trussville Alabama, about 2 weeks ago that is. They sent in the copy of thier license and were still waiting for a reply. Call me impatient if you will but Im gettin a little anxious. Has anyone dealt with jeffs shooters supply before? Id really like to get the lower from them. They have em for $109 not counting s&h. Just how long should I have to wait. Im in western NC in the mountains. Ive always been the type that hates havin to wait.

Am I just too impatient? Or do I have real cuase to be annoyed?
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 10:01:27 AM EDT
[#1]
He's OK, not great, not horrible
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 3:29:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll second that.  I bought my first 9mm AR from him in a kit.  He's alright; be patient.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top