Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2002 9:54:35 AM EDT
do these have that purplish color on the tube?  and it as steady a s a colt 4 pos?
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:54:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I do not know about the color, but they are probably made by the same place.  Look ate the receivers and parts for the various manufacturers.  They are made by the same companies.  Sorry to break that on all the Colt is the only folks...
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#2]
When I first heard about 4 position stocks, I thought how neat, got to have one... I have an A-2 govt carbine, and got to thinking , why do I need that . I either have it all the way extended, which is really not long enough,, or have it all the way in,, why would you need any in between positions...maybe if you have extremely short arms I could see...???
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 1:38:41 PM EDT
[#3]
If you plan to practice with different clothes layers on, the extra positions are useable.

My Dissipator has the 2 position stock - it's either open or closed, period.  
Any sight adjustment is done by me pushing or pulling the gun.  Works for me.

Ooooo---open, close, push, pull, in, out,---ahhhh!!!
THAT's why men like the telestock!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top