Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2003 10:35:58 AM EDT
who here wants to share ideas on building your own .45 cal delisle carbine from an enfield action.For those of you who dont know the delisle was a wwii weapon. basically the brits converted a.303 enfield rifle to fire a .45 cal round and they ensleeved the barrel with a big silencer.valkrye arms makes replicas of these rifles now but i thought it might be possible to build one from an old enfield..  

now where would we get the barrel? would we have to modify the bolt?  of course we would only have a phony suppressor on the barrel. we woulb have to weld or solder a .45 cal mag into the original .303 mag. and work on the front stock.

anybody have ideas, links or suggestions
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 10:50:00 AM EDT
[#1]
no replies, no interest where are all the home gunsmiths?
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 8:18:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
no replies, no interest where are all the home gunsmiths?

Try www.roderuscustom.tzo.com/

in the forums section, I'm sure I saw a post about this there.

Tall Shadow

edited because My mouse is doing it's own thing!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top