Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2006 1:11:54 PM EDT
i have a nice kit....not sure on what reciever to get or where to get it, i think i read the PTR91 was the one to get. also worried about putting it together,  no problem welding or anything....but the better option might be to have it sent off if it is not too much money.
also best place for US parts?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:24:58 PM EDT
[#1]
A JLD PTR91 reciever from POF USA, and have Jayson at IGF do the build for you.  Add the paddle magazine release.

As far as US parts go, I bought pistol grips, buttstocks, and wide forearms from Top Notch, also have a hammer and sear from them as well.  For a Flashhider I went with a Smith Enterprises Vortex.  JLD also make compliance parts, hammer, sear and a trigger now.  They also make/use reciever, barrel and trunnion in their guns.  I think that the Navy style lower from JLD is the one from Top Notch.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#2]
how much $$ we talking when its all said and done?
all i have is the kit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top