Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2002 1:33:37 PM EDT
Gonna order one..  Looking for the best deal This will work on AR-10 by eagle, won't it??
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Donnie at www.sableco.net.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Check with Pete-in-NH. He probably has them in stock. I got one from him a couple of months ago and works great. Took about 3 days from order to receipt.

He's in the Industry Forum under Legal Transfers.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:55:01 PM EDT
[#3]
He seems to have the best price and I heard nothing but good, so I dropprd him an E-mail  Anyone else??
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 10:49:22 PM EDT
[#4]
SAICO offered me one for the best price I've ever come across. As usual, I waited too long!
You might check with him.

I'm not sure if he ever got any more in, but it's certainly worth a try.

----------------------------------------------------

"There is no information available at this time, other than the defendant will not be able to serve his sentence because he is rapidly assuming room temperature."
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Who's SAICO and will it work in Eagle AR10??   I believe I've heard that all that's required is a slight spring stretchin'...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top