Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 8:30:03 AM EDT
how do i get a mag plug out of my preban, low SN, benelli super90m1?

or where can i get an owner's manual?

thanks
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:09:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got the owners manual in pdf form, but can't remember where I got it. I'll send it to you if you like.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:09:30 PM EDT
[#2]
that would be great.  the benelli-usa page is under construction.  they have just about everything done except the owner's manual links in PDF.

You can send it to [email protected]  just take out the NOSPAM part

thanks a million

I got this wicked preban s90m1 with long mag tube, but i can't put more than 2 shells in the mag.  So i figure it must be plugged for hunting or something.      If I'm wrong, somebody chime in.

stay safe
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:50:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Your hotmail won't accept the attachment...it is to big. PM me a real addy and I'll try it again.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:11:07 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks for the manual.  i got the retainer ring out of the front of the mag tube, but I can't get the mag spring and black round ring(name?) to come out .  the manual makes it sound like the spring should shoot me int he face after the egg shaped retainer ring comes out.

what am I doing wrong.  benelli email is down and they have not respnded to faxes.  the serial number is 45xxx if it makes a difference.

help.  i'm being mocked at the PD for having a WAY TACTICAL 3 shot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top