Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2003 4:17:11 AM EDT
I'm looking for a front sight tool and top handguard.


Link Posted: 1/9/2003 4:54:17 AM EDT
The front sight just needs an Allen wrench.The Top handguard just needs a small pointed anything to pop off. But for the USGI cleaning kit and gas plug removal tool go to U.S. Armory .com. They have good prices on them. War Dawg
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 4:56:49 AM EDT
If I read your question wrong and you want a top handguard. I really like the Fulton Armory top handguards. They are not USGI but are alot tuffer. I Had to fit mine , but all I did was take a file to it.They are really good. War Dawg
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 5:59:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2003 6:01:12 AM EDT by ColtShorty]
Numrich has parts & tools for the M14.


"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."

Top Top