Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2002 2:27:18 PM EDT
I am going to talk to a gun dealer tommorow about ordering me up a sks, the only thing is I don't know which to get.
I wanted a yugo but I just realized they all have gernade launchers and that it makes them illegal, (I live in CA) so here is my question does the yugos work Good with the launcher removed or does this cause problems?

also how are the albanian and romanian sks's reliable well made? easy to find parts?

and one final question who should I buy it from and does anyone know where I can get a model 56 that came without the gernade launcher.

sorry about all the questions about these guns just trying to make the right choice.

thanks
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 3:10:39 PM EDT
[#1]
They do make a Yugo sans a grenade launcher.  Check shotgun news.
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 3:35:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Centerfire systems had the yugo's without the launcher.
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 5:01:59 PM EDT
[#3]
The Yugo is about the best out right now. You could also pick up a Chinese in the used market and they are fine rifles. A used Russian is a great rifle as well. I say used when I mean pre-owned by someone other than a dealer or importer.
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 6:37:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a chinese SKS, ok rifle, no complaints.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top